Token Profile - DYOR 🍄
In-depth stats, analytics and full transaction list for any token
For each token, you'll be able to view in-depth stats, analytics and full transactions derived from On-chain data in it's Token Profile.
Token Profile Page for Uniswap Token ($UNI)
You can access this page by clicking on the 🍄 DYOR button (in the header) when you are currently viewing a token.
Token Profile - DYOR Button in Header
Below will be more information regarding each part of this page:
Token's Key Information
At the top of the Token Profile, you will be able to see key information regarding the token such as:
The current total market capitalization of a Token, calculated from it's current Circulating Supply multiplied by it's current Price.
The current number of circulating tokens tradeable by the public.
Fully Diluted Valuation (FDV)
Market capitalization of a token if a token's complete supply was circulating. Calculated from Max Token Supply multiplied by it's current Price.
Token Max Supply
Theoretical Maximum supply of tokens that will ever exist according to the current code of the Token. Not all tokens will have their supply capped and as a result, there may not be a max supply.
Community related links such as Twitter, Discord, Website, Community Forums & etc.
Please note that the majority of this information is sourced from CoinGecko API and is Off-Chain in nature, for more information regarding our usage of supplementary Off-Chain Data please visit Off-Chain Data Usage.
Information regarding Token Holders
Holders Making Money
This section indicates the % of the Top 100 Token Holders who are either:
- In the Money -> Holders who are in profit at the current Token Price
- At the Money -> Holders who are breakeven at the current Token Price
- Out of the Money -> Holders who are at a loss at the current Token Price
Note: This section refers to current token holders and their current positions and not token holders who have previously sold their tokens who have either made/broke-even/lost money.
Total # Holders
Displays the total # of addresses that are current holding this token. If an address has >0 of the Token, then it is considered a Token Holder.
The total number of transactions involving the Token that occurred in the last 24 hours. These transaction include:
- Liquidity Pool Adds/Removes
Top Token Holders in Trader Profile
The Top Token Holders list shows the Top 100 Token Holders. From here you will be able to see the following information about these top holders:
- Supply Owned - The % of the Total Token Supply owned by the Top Token Holder
- Amount - The # of Tokens owned by the Top Token Holder
- 7 Day Change - The change in Token Balance during the last 7 days
- Average Acquisition Price* - The average acquisition price of the Token by the Top Token Holder
- In/Out/At Money Status - Displays whether the wallet current in/out/at the money based on their Average Acquisition Price compared to the Token's Current Price.
Additionally, by clicking onto the row of the Top Token Holder you will be able to chart the wallet's change in Token Balance over time.
Full Transaction List of Token
In the Token Profile, you will also be able to view full transaction history of the Token including:
- Liquidity Pool Adds/Removals